BEST-MU-ONLINE! YOUR NUMBER 1 SERVER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST-MU-ONLINE! YOUR NUMBER 1 SERVER!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatBoxBest-Mu

i've got banned for arguing gm's friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glusius

glusius

Number of posts : 2
Best-Mu :
Registration date : 2008-05-17

i've got banned for arguing gm's friend Empty
PostSubject: i've got banned for arguing gm's friend   i've got banned for arguing gm's friend EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi all this is some true about us loving gm's.And here is the story Smile

One time i was pking one guy named pilstukas.he sayd that i will get ban for killing him.(he will ask gm to ban me).He asked gm to ban me. lol! Then we started arguing each other with bad words. Gm sayd bad words not alowed in server and banned me.
In conclusion i think that pilstukas is Dj-Demon's friend in real life so after he asked to ban, he baned me.

Thank you i hope my story will get "Oscar" reward lol! my nick in this server was -Untitled-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've got banned for arguing gm's friend 32338660uc2
Back to top Go down
http://elitebestmu.forumotion.net
5000min

Number of posts : 1
Best-Mu :
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i've got banned for arguing gm's friend   i've got banned for arguing gm's friend EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:20 am

mane uzbanino uz nieka...
Back to top Go down
ossoss

Number of posts : 3
Best-Mu :
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: i've got banned for arguing gm's friend   i've got banned for arguing gm's friend EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi all this is some true about us loving gm's.And here is the story Smile

One time i was pking one guy named pilstukas.he sayd that i will get ban for killing him.(he will ask gm to ban me).He asked gm to ban me. lol! Then we started arguing each other with bad words. Gm sayd bad words not alowed in server and banned me.
In conclusion i think that pilstukas is Dj-Demon's friend in real life so after he asked to ban, he baned me.

Thank you i hope my story will get "Oscar" reward lol! my nick in this server was -Untitl

u have Acc when he tell u bad Word's if u have Post in Forum
Back to top Go down
HostMarcel
ENG/LT-Administrator
ENG/LT-Administrator

Number of posts : 31
Best-Mu :
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: i've got banned for arguing gm's friend   i've got banned for arguing gm's friend EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:26 pm

hi thanks for the post glusius i will look into it today and see what i can do for you
regards HostMarcel 2ND Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.best-mu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i've got banned for arguing gm's friend   i've got banned for arguing gm's friend Empty

Back to top Go down

i've got banned for arguing gm's friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST-MU-ONLINE! YOUR NUMBER 1 SERVER! :: Best-MU :: Banned Accounts/Characters-
Jump to: